At Bayou Dental, your health and the health of our staff are of the utmost importance. To ensure your health and the health of our staff, we do follow usual universal precautions in our operatories and office. Currently we ask all patients with an appointment to call upon arrival and wait in their car for us to minimize unnecessary exposures in waiting areas until our staff comes to bring you to your room. For the protection of all our patients and staff due the recent outbreak of coronavirus, we are also requesting the following:
- If you have an illness or are exhibiting symptoms, we recommend you cancel and reschedule your dental appointment. Some illness and symptoms include:
- a cold or the flu
- fever or nausea
- severe headaches or body aches
- muscle or stomach pain, chest pain or difficulty breathing
- vomiting or diarrhea
- active tuberculosis (TB)
- mumps, measles, chickenpox
- other contagious disease
- Please notify our staff before your appointment if you have been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the past two to three weeks or someone you are in close contact with was diagnosed with COVID-19 in past two weeks.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us immediately. The below links provide additional information regarding the coronavirus:
Our team will continue to monitor the situation and provide updated information when warranted. Thank you for your patronage.